- How do we secure you for our wedding date?
A non-refundable deposit is required along with the signed contract.
- How many photos will we receive and are the images edited?
You will receive all the good photos from the day, and they will be globally edited with our signature style. The photos in our blog are what we deliver to clients. More in depth photo editing services, like beautifying and distraction removal, etc., are also available upon request.
- What is the difference between beautifying and retouching?
Beautifying refers to additional editing to skin/complexion, arms and legs, removal of blemishes, etc. Retouching is a general term for any post-editing service, like background distraction removal, enhancing any parts of the images, artistic effects, etc.
- When will we receive the wedding photos, and how are they delivered?
The photos will be ready in 8-12 weeks after the wedding, and are in high resolution jpeg files.
- What is an engagement session, and do we need one?
An engagement session is a more fun and casual portrait session. There is no stress on time, and you can relax and really enjoy the session. Engagement session is usually done about 2-3 months prior to your wedding date.
- Do you travel to outside Vancouver or anywhere in the world?
We are based in Vancouver and can travel for your event.